In other news, this evening I ran a 9 minute mile (WHAT) and last night I had the smart idea to google "free volunteer programs." Now I'm thinking about heading off to Chile to work in a school, or Israel to work on a kibbutz, or Quebec to work on an organic farm. Yes. Well.
me: hmm for the most part i'm entirely healthy
Caitlin: yeah? how's your prostate?
me: i'm gay, so technically it should be A-OK
Caitlin: just for the screening, i need polio and tetanus boosters.
Caitlin: and a woman to shove her hand up my vag
"You really created the illusion of depth."
"I'm thinking about going into politics."
FROM RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE:
"Rebecca Glasscock. Can you believe her nose?"
"I'm sorry, but her nose is as real as her name. I know nose jobs."
"So do you think you know who's going home?"
"Well you don't know anything, because it's my decision."
"I've consulted with the judges, my lawyer, and housekeeper, but the final decision is mine to make."
"The time has come to lipsync for your life."
Pick Your Artist: Garbage/Killing Heidi/Grails (my three favorite bands because I have trouble making decisions and I WAS BORED OKAY WHATEVER)
Are you a male or female:
G: Boys Wanna Fight
KH: Astral Boy
GR: The Natural Man
G: Metal Heart/Queer
KH: I Am
GR: Word Made Flesh
How do you feel:
G: I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
KH: Running Underwater
GR: High & Low
Describe where you currently live:
G: Happy Home
KH: Way Home
GR: In The Beginning
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
G: As Heaven Is Wide
KH: Outside of Me
GR: Back To The Monastery
Your best friend is:
G: So Like A Rose
GR: Space Prophet Dogon
You and your best friends are:
KH: Miss You
GR: Erosion Blues
What's the weather like:
G: Only Happy When It Rains
What's your favorite time:
G: Happiness pt. 2
GR: 11th Hour
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
KH: Real People
GR: Predestination Blues
What is life to you:
G: Enough is Never Enough
KH: Coming On
GR: The March
Your current relationship:
G: #1 Crush
KH: Not For Me
GR: Immediate Mate
KH: Damage Control
GR: Acid Rain
What is the best advice you have to give:
G: The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
KH: Pave The Way
GR: Take Refuge
Thought for the Day:
G: I'm Really Into Techno
KH: Calm Down
GR: White Flag
How I would like to die:
G: It's All Over But The Crying
GR: More Extinction
My soul's present condition:
GR: Burning Off Impurities
KH: You Don't Know
GR: Lord I Hate Your Day
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Well-done. But, to be honest, I don't even like steak.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don't remember. Possibly Juno.
4. What are your favorite TV shows?
Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Firefly, Bones, Daria
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Russia. Or Estonia.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A sausage and egg mcmuffin.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
The Indian place on Elmhurst.
10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch I guess.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
t-shirt, shorts, hoodie.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on my mood. Currently 1/2 empty.
15. Where would you want to retire?
I don't plan on retiring. Why retire when there's life to live?
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics, figure skating, running.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I'm not tagging anyone.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two cats.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I hate my life.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A writer or a teacher. Looks like I'm on track for both.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't know.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
8. Really. And I still don't have a driver's license. At this point it's probably for the best.
32. Any pet peeves?
Unreliable people, drama.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Sausage I guess. Or buffalo wing.
34. Favorite Flower?
I don't have one.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough, moose tracks, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate with fudge in it.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None. Haven't taken it though.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook. Real emails: my mother, or maybe Sheela. Don't remember.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have a credit card (yet), but probably Borders. Or on Amazon.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
I don't have a job.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
WV, KS, MD.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Yeasayer - Germs
46. What is your favorite color?
Dark red, dark blue, dark green, and neon colors.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. Coffee Drinker?
Not at all.
50. What time did you finish this quiz?