I've seriously never done this before. I mean, the farthest in advance I've ever studied for a test (let alone a final!) is the day before. Maybe two days before... once... although I can't remember when, or for what class. I feel dirty. And incredibly overprepared. Is that even possible?
On the other hand, my Stats final is Friday and the closest I came to studying for it was when I opened the textbook to see if it contained any notes before I sold it back to the bookstore. On a related note, I made $65 on my Stats and Public Speaking books this semester. That'll pay for... um... something, I'm sure. Maybe a trip to amazon.com. Hmm. Tempting!
Tagged by mr_morphine: 8 random facts about me.
1. I'm very vain about my hair - I refuse to leave the house without it being absolutely perfect. "Absolutely perfect" means washed and combed. Even wearing a hat is an issue.
2. I recently realized that I accidentally came out to one of my high school friends back when I was in high school. I didn't do it intentionally - it was a joke - but I'm fairly certain she took it seriously. This was a good three years before I "officially" came out.
3. I can be very, very ambitious and very, very lazy. Sometimes at the same time.
4. I read more, and faster, than anyone I know, and it's been this way for the vast majority of my life. I've read 115 books this year, and that's not counting at least 100 novel-length stories (including fanfics) I've read online. I'm always, always reading.
5. Contrary to my beliefs, I act very conservative. I'm also a total prude. (Don't worry, odds are I'm more liberal than you.)
6. I have a great relationship with my parents, and I talk to them multiple times a day. I don't know what I'll do when I'm on the other side of the world and can't talk to them so often.
7. I have a sick obsession with modeling, fashion, and so on. It started last year when my roommates got me into ANTM... then my mother got me into Project Runway. I've seen the Australian, Canadian, Canadian, Malaysian, and British versions of Project Runway, and the Australian, British, Canadian, German, and Brazilian versions of ANTM. Plus I frequent several fashion blogs and message boards that are otherwise unrelated to those shows. Considering how I buy half of my wardrobe from Sears or Target (and, for that matter, Wal-Mart), and I'm pretty butch, this is very LOL-worthy for most of my friends. (These days, maleeditorials is pretty much my favorite LJ community, for a number of reasons, most revolving around fashion. The most recent Hugo Bass ads? AMAZING. OH GOD AM I GAY OR WHAT???)
8. I maintain an on-going list of my favorite names. My all-time favorites: Ned, Henry, Levi, Ian, Royce, Rhett, Oleg; Eden, Gemma, Zia, Irene, Clara, Scarlett, Svetlana.
I'm not tagging anyone because I'm lame like that.