3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Rapper/Artist:
7. Favorite Book/Comic Book:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Favorite TV Show:
10. Favorite Video Game/Board Game:
11. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
12. Would you give me a kidney?
13. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
14. If you could change anything about your current life, would you?
15. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? (Don't feel obliged)
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. No digging for the "cool" or "intellectual" book in the room. We all saw you think it. Get whatever is traditionally held to be physically closest.
The closest book, Le avventure di Pinocchio, doesn't have 123 pages. So, the second closest (which was second in the pile) is the French translation of Four to Score by Janet Evanovich--Quatre ou double.
Imitiée par Lula, je me penchai sur Mme Nowicki étalée de tout son long sur le bitume, face vers le ciel, yeux grands ouverts.
- Ho-ho, fit Lula, vous n'allez pas être encore morte, hein?
- J'ai besoin d'une cigarette, dit Mme Nowicki.