|being a communist is love|
|brought to you by the isLove Generator|
Things I should be doing right now:
- studying for the GDA free response question
- studying for Biology (which, admittedly, I already did, but I don't want to lose my 100% streak on the vocabulary quizzes)
- doing my Physics homework (which I don't understand/would BS any which way, but still!)
- attending the Italian seminar on "what the fuck will I do with my languages when I grow up?!" in Norridge (I'm an hour too late for this, though)
Things I am doing instead:
- listening to music
- thinking about going to bed early again (I slept from 8pm-5:45am last night)
- bitching about how UIUC has not sent any acknowledgement of my existence yet
It's snowing again. I don't know how I feel about this. I love snow, but it's stupid and needs to die.
I am not properly functioning. French was great today. Mme wasn't there, so we got to watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame (for at least the fifth time in the last four years, if not more). Or, rather, pretend to watch. The substitute was one of the younger ones who doesn't actually care about much of anything, so I stole Diana's seat and chatted with Alma and Kornelia for most of the period. Haha, le goatée mange et poopée. Le mouton avec une barbe. Elle a les cheveux le couleur des arbres. Des arbres morts. (Why this was so entertaining, I don't know. You just had to be there.)
I ""climbed"" in gym. I honestly don't like how my teacher is treating the climbing unit. He hasn't told us how to do the knots, he hasn't told us how to climb, he hasn't told us much of anything. What, exactly, is the point in climbing if you're not going to do it properly? God, I miss Outdoor Ed. And my old group... Steve, Alma, Willy, even Matt and Sam. Ugh. This year sucks. Stupid gym. Stupid classes that interfere with my opportunity to retake Outdoor Ed. :(
My opinion on my classes, somewhere near 3/8 of the way through the school year:
GDA - love; except for that whole sucking-on-tests-thing
French - hate; still too boring, still too easy
Italian - hate; same as French
Gym - hate; no need to expound upon this
English - hate; too much analysis, not enough other stuff (like, oh, I don't know... writing, for instance)
Physics - hate; can't understand anything, though I still like Mr. Kay
Biology - hate; it reminds me of how stupid I really am
Needless to say, the school year could end tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear.
oh, my tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart.