1. I read 52.5 books in January. Not bad. I won't be able to maintain that rate all year, but hey, it's pretty good.
2. Booked a flight.
2.5. For some reason the best phrase that describes my emotions toward this situation is, "I don't know what I'm doing."
2.75. This phrase is something I've been turning over in my head frequently this week. I'm not depressed, but I'm sort of stuck in a rut. Nothing happened this week. I spent all of my time flopping from the bed to my exercise bike to work and back again. Dinner time comes and I think, "Oh, I have to eat again." But nothing sounds good. I don't know.
3. I have a cold, but I seem to be getting better.
4. I've had no real human interaction all week. My fault, I know, but it's something that has troubled me a bit today.
5. I exercised 6 days a week for 4 weeks straight, 30+ minutes each day. Most days I do 40+ minutes. At least I'm making an attempt.
6. I've taken up drawing comics during my spare time at work in an attempt to improve my drawing skills.
6.5. Having practiced all week, I've rediscovered that I am not good at drawing. At all.
That's about it I suppose.