Winter Camp is a blast. I'm teaching Drama with my co-worker Luke. We are teaching five classes - four of them are first and second grade classes and one is third grade. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed teaching the younger students. They're really silly and fun and they learn so fast. Of course, by the end of the (half-)day, I was dead on my feet. But you know what? I love what I do.
Maybe I should reconsider becoming a teacher.
Anyways, I came home and passed out pretty much immediately. Oops. I napped for about 1.5 hours and woke up and read. And then I ate. And then I read some more. I did, however, accomplish two things: I exercised for 30 minutes and I organized my bookcase and my table. Okay, not great, but it's a step in the right direction. Tomorrow I'll organize my kitchen cupboards. Wednesday I'll organize my wardrobe. Winter cleaning, begin!
It's pretty cold here and I am currently using one fleece blanket, two comforters, and a sleeping bag at night. I hate most of my bedding except for the fleece blanket, so I think I'm going to go to E-Mart sometime soon and buy, like, three more of them.
Just to remind myself about stuff that I want to/plan to do:
- exercise 30 minutes every day
- study 30 minutes every day
- write 30 minutes every day
- read 30 minutes every day
- learn how to use my new camera
- organize my apartment
- get rid of everything I don't need
- edit and upload old photos (I went to Japan in August 2011 and nobody has ever seen the photos...)
- go to Seoul at least twice this year
- go to Gyeongju, Yeosu, and Gangwon-do
- get a Korean tutor (gotta send that e-mail sometime soon...)
- book flights for Finland. Alternatively, Hong Kong and... Laos? Brunei?